This was another family favorite. ALL family members gobbled these up. Both my children, myself and hubby thought they were fabulous. I used ranch and peppercorn ranch to dip them in. The original recipe used honey dijon ranch so you can mix it up and dip them in whatever you like.
Cheesy Quinoa Bites
Makes ~28 bites (small muffins)
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded carrot (I did about 1/2 cup and 1/2 cup mushrooms)
- 2 stalks green onion, diced (I did about half this)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together quinoa, carrot, egg, green onion, garlic, cilantro, cheese, flour, salt and pepper.
3. Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top (1 heaping Tbs each).
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes.