I’ve made this a few times and just remembered it yesterday. I haven’t made it in a while and it just sounded so yummy. It’s one of the easiest recipes.
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless pork loin, pounded thin
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt and pepper. Dredge pork cutlets in the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chops, and brown both sides. Transfer to a warm plate.
- Mix honey and pecans into the pan drippings. Heat through, stirring constantly. Pour sauce over cutlets.